Take This Quiz to Find Out if You Should Hire a Window and Siding Contractor!
Window and siding contractors are extremely important for an array of reasons. Without window and siding contractors, no one would have proper windows or siding. Windows and siding are critical for insulating a home and protecting the home’s interior from any exterior forces. Like any other home aspect, it can be difficult to determine whether or not you should hire one of the top window and siding contractors in your area. Therefore, take this quiz to find out if you should hire a contractor soon!
How old are your windows and siding:
- 0 to 10 years old.
- 10 to 20 years old.
- More than 20 years old.
How expensive is your energy bill?
- Just average.
- A little bit above average, but it’s normal for my household.
- Way too high and I can’t figure out why.
Do you feel any drafts around your home?
- Sometimes, but I don’t really think anything of it.
- Yes, all of the time.
When was the last time you repaired or replaced your windows and siding?
- Just recently!
- Around 10 to 15 years ago.
- It’s been so long, I can’t even remember!
Are there any missing pieces of siding or windows?
- None that I can see!
- Yes, but only one or two spots are missing.
- Yes, more than a few pieces are missing.
Are there any cracking, splitting, or warping on your siding or windows?
- If you look really close, you can see a small scratch.
- My windows and siding aren’t perfect. I can identify a few minor cracks, splits, and/or warps.
- There is an abundance of cracks, splits, and/or warps on my siding and windows.
Can you easily open and close all of your windows?
- Sometimes a few windows give me a hard time. But, I can usually open every window easily.
- No! I always struggle to efficiently open and close my windows.
Do you experience any leaks?
- No leaks here!
- My windows and/or roof only leak when it rains or snows extremely hard. But, if it’s only a drizzle or a flurry, the moisture stays outside.
- Yes! I’ve had to get a towel and even a bucket to clean up leaks.
Can you easily hear outside noises?
- I can’t hear anything outside, and I’m pretty sure nobody outside can hear me. My house is basically soundproof!
- Sometimes I can hear people walk pass by windows, but only if they’re being loud.
- Yes! It’s as if there is no barrier between the interior and exterior of my home.
Are you planning on selling your home?
- Maybe eventually, but if I ever do it will be a long time from now.
- Yes, in a few years.
- Yes, I want to sell my home as soon as possible!
A’s: Your windows and siding are practically brand new! If you want to prepare for the future, research and create a list of the top window and siding contractors in your area. But for now, don’t worry about hiring a contractor.
B’s: Start researching window and siding contractors because you most likely need a window and siding repair. If you want, you can wait to hire a professional, but you should be cautious. If you wait too long, your windows and siding could become extremely damage and expensive to fix.
C’s: Call a contractor, such as Evergreen Construction Solutions, immediately! Your windows and siding most likely need to be replaced, and they should only be replaced by one of the best window and siding contractors in your area.
GET A QUOTE TODAY
We are happy to provide a no obligations free quote! Call one of our friendly operators today.